Sunday, May 27, 2012

We went tubing.  The river was low so we didn't go very far, still it was wonderful and relaxing!  Couldn't take any pictures because the camera/phone would have gotten wet.  I didn't think of that!  My husband was the one that pointed it out!  So glad I married a smart man!!! 
Going pick blueberries today.  Surprisingly the girls are excited about it!  Thinking of all the yummy things I'm going to make with those blueberries! 
We had a nice relaxing day yesterday where we did absolutely nothing!  I napped so did DH.  My youngest went to a party on Friday night, slept over, then went swimming in the afternoon.  She was really tired when she got home!  Everyone slept really well last night! 
My shoulder is feeling better this morning!  My neck is hurting, but I've done some stretching exercises and its feeling better! 
I got my "I Am The Face Of Ankylosing Spondylitis" bracelet yesterday in the mail!  I was very excited!  I had my daughter take a picture of me wearing it!  I'll upload it just as soon as I can figure out how to do it!  :-/
I guess I better go get dressed and ready to pick blueberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment