Sunday, July 8, 2012

Today we dropped off our daughter at the airport to visit my sister for a week.  She should have a good time! 
Returned 2 weeks ago from my parents' home.  I brought my father to his radiation treatments for a week.  Then last week we were on vacation.  It was good to relax for a while.  I was exhausted though, the last part of the week.    I slept most of the day Saturday.  Feeling better today.
We went to the Farmer's Market on Friday.   I have never been to such a HUGE Farmer's Market!  They had EVERYTHING!  Somethings of which I had never heard!  We got an Israel Melon, Watermelon, peaches, Rainier cherries (for my parents), and strawberries.  But no blackberries!  I want some so badly!  Haven't been able to get any this year!  Guess its been a bad year for blackberries!
On the other hand,our muscadine grapes,  have been coming in by the pound!  I've already made jelly, so my dear hubby is going to try making wine!  Should be fun!  Going pick grapes!  Later!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment